Sunday, July 17, 2011

Missed Regular Posts on The House at Le Gros Chigy?


You will have noticed a reduction in my posting - this is the result of a computer disaster and a trip to Provence.

photo by Chigytweeter just to test new methods

As I use an Apple MacBook in a community of PC users, it's not as simple as using another computer. This, especially as I was planning image intensive posts which are pretty difficult on an iPad, which is what I am getting a crash course in using!

I thought I would be posting stories on:

     1) Colours in the market and in Montceaux les Mines

     2) Posts on the internal transformation of the House at Le Gros Chigy with bright and lively colours.

     3) Changes in the countryside with the rain

But they were all very image intensive so we will have to see what .

Anyway keep watching this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment