Friday, November 5, 2010

Giving Up On Trying To Capture The Autumn Landscape

At the moment the trees are rapidly turning through shades of yellow and brown as the trees shed the leaves. I can literally here the rush of leaves falling off the cherry trees just outside the door.

These colours with the patchworked, rolling green countryside are amazing but I just haven't been able to get it on film. Although, as the composite shows, I've tried lots of approaches

Untitled.jpg
photo by ChigyTweet
(Creative Commons Some Limitations License)


I think I am going to give up on it now, luckily we are in the digital age otherwise I would have already overspent all the attempts I have made - even going as far as HDR panoramas - maybe there's something in there when I get the time to process them. But nop more time and distance to be spent running around shooting.

Maybe this is the closest to what I was looking for, although it doesn't show the range of colour that the second photo does.


Preview - IMG_5766_7_8.jpg
photo by ChigyTweet
(Creative Commons Some Limitations License)
IMG_5698_699_700 @ 23%.jpg
photo by ChigyTweet
(Creative Commons Some Limitations License)

No comments:

Post a Comment