Monday, December 6, 2010

Keeping Up While I'm Posting Much Less

As you will have noted, I hope not with too much annoyance, I am posting much less now that I am back in South Africa. Below is a nice colourful picture of a dung beetle taken a few days ago in the Waterberg Game Reserve

Dung_Beetle_Waterberg.jpg
Image by ChigyTweet under a Creative Commons license


just to show I'm still busy with photography and blogging although not so focussed on Le Gros Chigy at present. I will be blogging more from this week but still not as much as while we were in France.

But that doesn't help you as I know it gets boring looking to see if anything has been posted. There are a few ways you can try and make this easier.

  • if you use a news reader you could sign in to receive the blogs RSS feed whenever a new blog is posted. You do this by clicking the button in the second box in the right hand column.

  • or if you follow twitter you could add ChigyTweet and look out for tweets which will announce posts and other


  • By the way you can also look at the photographs I use in the Blog and some others at Flickr.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment